-
November 10th, 2005, 02:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay, I know this must be a very known thing. I always just skipped topics about any type of restoration for dolls. But my cousin gave me her doll to brush her hair- her hair was very wild and my cousin does not have a brush. (To give you a better idea how it looked her 3 y/o sister loves this doll-huggs her till she's smushed, draggs her around, gives her nuggies.) I got the hair combed, and it is very dirty also. Poor Josefina also smells like a dairy barn. I cleaned her skin, and she looks good as new, just her hair really needs a washing. What way is the best and most inexpensive way to wash it- guarenteeing no damage? I want to surprise my cousin with a brand-new looking doll. She loves this doll. Thanks for any advice!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks